Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Greetings from Tokyo

Well I have arrived. Safe and in one piece. The plane ride was extremely boring and for the first time I didn't cry when I left my parents. I know its stupid but a year is a long time and to say godbye to them....well I wonder how they will cope without me.
Tokyo is hot, humid and sunny. The men are all styled to perfection with faces and smirks to die for. If only I wasn't sweating like a dog in heat and limping as my heels are not as broken in as I had thought and hoped for. My feet hurt and as I had to send my other suitcase on to my placement I have no other shoes. On a tight budget as it is I really can't afford to buy trainers but they are the only shoes that will fit me and I can't keep walking around in this heat with shoes that are killing my feet.
Now for the people that I am with. My partner is really nice. My roommates are also really nice. We get on well. THe others....at first we seemed to get on great but as we just came back from dinner there was a weird atmosphere in the air. It seems their childish nonsense of cliques has started....Oh well to be honest I don't care. I am hanging around with a cool group of people who are as chilled and relaxed as me and who also want to go to bed and sleep due to the long absense of it. At the minute I am reaching the 42 hour mark.
So when I have something more interesting to post. When I have more pictures I shall post them. The only thing I know is that Tokyo is not my favourite city.
Hopefully Nagasaki lives up to my impression and dreams of it.
Love you Tria xxx

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your nice blog I really like to read it!^^

    it's still warm in japan ne?
    It think I'll never get used to the weather in germany XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is extremely hot here at the minute. Oh well it's better then how england was. Thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete